Please note that reservations are not finalised until a reply confirmation is received
COVID Reservation Policy
Here at the Bunker, we have a policy that aims to satisfy all of our customers whilst adhering to current guidelines. We have 100 seats in total, both inside & out, with a bar that can be utilised for a coffee or a cocktail while you wait.
We are doing our best to stop the spread of COVID whilst providing our wonderful customers with an exciting dining experience. We thank you all for your understanding and cooperation! The following guidelines are currently in place:
- All bookings are for a maximum of 90 minutes
- Day Bookings: A reservation can be made between open – 4pm for all day breakfast & lunch dining.
- Night Bookings: Currently we have two dinner seatings available to book – 5pm or 7pm
- All patrons must sign in upon arrival and sanitise their hands
- Please adhere to social distancing whilst inside the venue, waiting to be seated our in the garden
- Inside/Outside Preference: We take preferences to whether you would like to be seated inside or outside & we will always do our best to seat you in your preferred section of the restaurant, but please know that this is only a preference. .
- Cakeage: If a cake is brought for dessert for the table on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday, there will be a $3 per head charge
- Large Bookings: If your booking is for 15 or more people, we will require a $10 per head deposit to secure your booking. This can be done either in store or over the phone by credit card.
Our aim is to always ensure that your experience dining with us here at The Bunker is a special one & we hope the casual dining experience exceeds all of your expectations. We look forward to seeing you!