Available Positions at The Bunker
The Bunker Leura – Various Positions
The Bunker is opening a new venue in Leura! Join the second sister venue in the Blue Mountains.
Work commencing end of September.
- The Bunker Cafe Bar Restaurant was established in Springwood, The Blue Mountains 5 years ago – This is the second venue in a growing brand
- The Bunker serves breakfast & lunch all day with a casual dinner menu from 5pm
- Here at the Bunker we focus on casual dining with an excellence in service and delivering consistent product to the customer
- Leura is set to encompass large scale events, live music and streamline with the Springwood store
- Management, Supervisors, Wait staff, Bar staff & Barista’s
- Qualified Chef’s, Kitchen Hands & Apprentice’s
- Join a new team in a large scale restaurant
- Hiring for all roles for all areas of the restaurant
- Full time and casual work available between Wednesdays to Fridays
- Flexible hours are available with above industry renumeration and great packages for leadership roles. Career development is available if desired
- Experience is not essential depending on the role you are applying for
Please apply with your CV or further queries to email@example.com
Subject line to read: Job Application: [role you would like to apply for, ie. Barista]
The Bunker Springwood – Chef Positions
Calling all Western Sydney and Blue Mountains Chefs – we are looking at expanding our team and have a number of positions available, ranging from Qualified Chef’s, Apprenticeships or anyone who is passionate about working with food!
- You will be joining an expansive team with sophisticated structure/roster.
- This job provides an opportunity to work, contribute and learn under an awesome and highly skilled Head Chef.
- We have a big focus on culture and morale, you will be joining a team that feels like a family!
- You will be involved in new menu launches, creating menu specials as well as degustations, functions and events.
- Broad range of cooking which keeps the job interesting, every few months we change our menu. This also allows you to be able to develop your skills and learn new techniques.
- Career progression & development is a big focus!
- Experience is not essential.
- All training is provided. We also promote cross – training in other areas of the store if you are interested.
- We pay above award rates.
Hours of Work:
We are open 7 days a week, from 7 am everyday and dinner service from Wednesday – Sunday. Depending on your skills, your requirements and business needs, hours of work can vary.
We are closed public holidays!
We have a number of positions available, Full Time, Part Time or Casual and we like to promote a healthy work life balance so we can be flexible with hours & days!
Day or night shifts are available to suit different lifestyles, no split shifts!
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org